Bring cinema-quality sound straight to your living room with these Dolby Atmos speakers. Prepare for the sound coming from above and all around you.
Home audio technology keeps getting better every year. With advancements like Dolby Atmos, you can immerse yourself in movie, music or game screenings like never before. Yes, it is possible that the planes on the screen sound like a flight above us, and today we are highlighting the Dolby Atmos speakers that can give you that effect.
These sound bars turn your home into a theater with their ascending speakers that distribute sound vertically. Plus, many also support 8K and 4K passthrough, ensuring your video is just as impressive as your audio. In addition, these soundbars also have voice assistants and support popular apps. Check out these amazing soundbars in the list below.
1. The Sonos Beam Smart Soundbar (Gen 2) makes your entertainment realistic. And voice assistance offers hands-free control.
Immerse yourself in your movies, games, music and more with the Sonos Beam Smart Soundbar (Gen 2). It localizes sound and even pairs with a subwoofer and rear speakers for added depth.
Get it for $ 449 on the official website.
2. The Sony HT-A5000 5.1.2 Channel Dolby Atmos Soundbar makes you feel like you are part of the scene. Plus, it has easy to use controls.
The Sony HT-A5000 5.1.2 Channel Dolby Atmos Soundbar uses its sound field optimization feature to calibrate itself according to your surroundings. Installation is easy and 8K and 4K / 120 passthrough provides stunning images.
This gadget is coming soon and will cost $ 899.99.
3. The Bose Smart Soundbar 900 with Dolby Atmos actually separates the dialogue from the music and sets them up in the room.
Another of our favorite Dolby Atmos speakers for 360 degree sound is the Bose Smart Soundbar 900. It uses Bose space technology as well as Dolby Atmos and ADPTiQ technology, so you get amazing sound at any volume.
Get it for $ 899 on the official website.
4. The Sony HT-A7000 Dolby Atmos Smart Soundbar sends sound in all directions with 7.1.2 channel surround sound and 2 beam tweeters.
Each seat in the room is large with the Sony HT-A7000 Dolby Atmos Smart Soundbar. This Dolby Atmos speaker features an entire soundstage and supports 8K and 4K / 120 passthrough as well as compatibility with popular voice assistants.
Pre-order it for $ 1,299.99.
5. The Klipsch Cinema 1200 Dolby Atmos smart soundbar delivers realistic sound in all directions, even overhead.
Enjoy the same sound as in the cinema with the Klipsch Cinema 1200 Dolby Atmos smart soundbar. That’s thanks to its 1,200 watts, wireless subwoofer and speakers.
Get it for $ 1,899.
6. The Klipsch Cinema 800 Dolby Atmos smart soundbar provides a sound that fills the room. Best of all, Wi-Fi supports popular apps.
The Klipsch Cinema 800 Dolby Atmos smart soundbar is one of our favorite Dolby Atmos speakers because it has built-in Wi-Fi. It supports Alexa, Google Assistant and Spotify Connect. Besides, it keeps your video awesome thanks to HDMI-eARC and 8K passthrough.
Get it for $ 969.
7. The LG QP5 sound light bar features a small design and offers powerful performance with 3.1.2ch audio sound with Dolby Atmos.
Choose the LG QP5 sound light bar for its compact size and excellent sound. With 320 watts, this adorable sound bar has 5 speakers. Additionally, rising pilots are using DTX: X and Dolby Atmos for vertical effects.
Get it for $ 599.99.
8. The VIZIO M-Series M51a-H6 Home Theater Sound Bar improves your viewing. It features separate woofers and tweeters as well as built-in subwoofers.
Your movies and shows will be so much better once you add the VIZIO M-Series M51a-H6 Home Theater Sound Bar to your configuration. This Dolby Atmos speaker offers you high fidelity sound as well as 3D sound thanks to DTS Virtual: X technology.
Get it for $ 329.99 on the official website.
Add 360 degree sound to your living room without harming your decoration with the Definitive Technology Studio 3D Mini Dolby Atmos soundbar system. This sleek gadget creates clear, nuanced sound, ideal for everything from your music to your shows.
Get it for $ 899 on Amazon.
10. The Samsung 2021 Q Series sound bars impress with their Q-Symphony technology. They also sync with your Samsung TV for added continuity.
Stream wirelessly to Samsung 2021 Q Series sound bars from your Apple device. Meanwhile, SpaceFit Sound calibrates these Dolby Atmos speakers according to their environment.
Make them start $ 449.99 on the official website.
For the sound around you, these speakers are the way to go. Which would you like to add to your home theater? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? follow us on Apple News, Google News, To feed, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We publish three new stories every day, so be sure to Follow us to stay up to date.
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest technology trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?